Clean Inner Gloves
Clean Inner Gloves are "inner gloves for clean gloves", made of long fibers that leave little lint behind.
Clean gloves are made of latex or other materials with poor breathability, and if worn for long hours, "become sticky" and "difficult to remove" due to sweating. Clean Inner Gloves are inner gloves for clean gloves that solve these problems.
As special long fibers originally used for wiping cloths are used for the inner gloves, they exhibit high water absorption and absorb sweat, etc., very well, dramatically improving operators' work efficiency. The gloves withstand 30 cleaning cycles and are cost-effective.
- Ultralow dust generation property
• Long fibers that leave little lint behind are used.
• An edgeless cloth is used to eliminate a source of dust generation.
• An elastic knitting fabric is used.
• A type washed with ultrapure water of 16 MΩ or below is also available (cleanliness class 100).
- Excellent sweat absorption
Quality fibers with a high liquid holding property are used (a material originally used for wiping cloths is used).
- Also available in various sterilized forms
The gloves are also available in gamma, electron beam, and autoclave sterilized forms.
- Composite yarn from Asahi Kasei (cupra: 70%, PET: 30%)
The composite yarn has good breathability, is pleasant to touch, and has excellent durability.
(It maintains good lint-free performance after 30 cleaning cycles.)
We also provide "Clean Socks", "Clean Inner Wear", and "Clean Under Cap" made of Bemceric(R) (cupra: 50%, polyester: 50%) from Asahi Kasei.